Certification validates our expertise and gives you a recognition in the Industry.
Let us consider yourself as an recruiter who need to architect your business solution in AWS and you are looking for an architect to design your solution. As you invest in the product, you will expect the person to be an expert.
How to find the Expert?
Most Industry Leaders had invested in training the professionals and implemented their certifications to valid the candidate expertise. Major Industry leaders like AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle have their own certifications. So Now, AWS has the Solutions Architect Professional Certification Exam and all you have to do is to search for the person with the Badge.
Is Certifications Enough?
The Only Source of Knowledge is Experience - Einstein
As Einstein said, You need to have experience. Certifications can get you to the door but after that you need to have the passion and in-depth knowledge to the level to do the work. So Learning is the part of the process.
Let's discuss Top 2 Cloud Providers:
- Amazon Web Services,
- Google Cloud Platform
and their certifications.
AWS Certification validates cloud expertise to help professionals highlight in-demand skills and organizations build effective, innovative teams for cloud initiatives using AWS. Choose from diverse certification exams by role and specialty designed to empower individuals and teams to meet their unique goals.[From Official Site]
AWS has divided their certification categories into four:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- This certification is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud.
- An Optional step toward achieving an Associate-level or Specialty certification.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- This certification is intended for individuls who have one or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- This certification is intended for systems administrators in a systems operations role with at least one year of experience in deployment, management, and operations on AWS.
AWS Certified Developer Associate
- This certification is intended for individuals who perform a development role and have one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS-based application.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
- This certification is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role with two or more years of hands-on experience managing and operating systems on AWS.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional
- This certification is intended for individuals who perform a DevOps engineer role with two or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty
- This certification is intended for individuals who perform complex networking tasks.
- AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty
- This certification shows your credibility and confidence by highlighting your ability to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions on AWS that are efficient, cost-effective, and secure. Show you have breadth and depth in delivering insight from data.
- AWS Certified Database - Specialty
- This certification shows your credibility and confidence by highlighting your ability to design, recommend, and maintain the optimal AWS database solution for a use case.
- AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
- This certification validates a candidate's ability to design, implement, deploy, and maintain machine learning (ML) solutions for given business problems.
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty
- This certification is intended for individuals who perform a security role with at least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads.
AWS offers their training here
Google Cloud Platform Certifications
Google Cloud certifications validate your expertise and showcase your ability to transform businesses with Google Cloud technology.
Google Cloud has divided their certifications into three categories
- Cloud Digital Leader
- A Cloud Digital Leader certification can articulate your capabilities with Google Cloud core products and services and how they can help you benefit your organizations.
- Cloud Engineer
- Associate Cloud Engineer certification enables you to deploy applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions.
- This certification enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies with you With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform, this individual can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
- This certification gives you the knowledge to build scalable and highly available applications using Google-recommended practices and tools.
- This certification enables you to implement data-driven decision making by collecting, transforming, and publishing data in Google Cloud.
Cloud DevOps Engineer
- This certification makes you responsible for efficient development operations that can balance service reliability and delivery speed.
Cloud Security Engineer
- This certification enables your organizations to design and implement a secure infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform with you.
Cloud Network Engineer
- This certification will give you the knowledge to implement and manage network architectures in Google Cloud Platform.
- This certification will make you eligible to transform business objectives into tangible configurations, policies, and security practices as they relate to users, content, and integrations.
Machine Learning Engineer
- This certification enables you to design, build, and productionize ML models to solve business challenges using Google Cloud technologies and knowledge of proven ML models and techniques.
Proceed Here to start your journey.
Obviously, I chose AWS and Google Cloud. Follow and Subscribe to my newsletter for more related about AWS and Google Cloud.